Produce & Merchandise
In our onsite shop you can get your fill of a wide range of products, from our own fresh and frozen berries through to locally grown produce such asparagus and avocados.
We also stock a number of award winning locally produced olive oils, along with macadamia nut products and local honey.
Local Handmade Gifts
Jessops, a local handicraft business, supplies us with a number of homemade natural soaps, moisturisers and bath bombs made with our berries. We also stock a lovely range of handmade gifts incuding wheatpacks, eyepads, aprons, oven mitts and carry bags. These all feature Kiwiana prints including - of course - berries!
A quick tip for new visitors: the berry chocolates and berry rollups are local favourites!
Whakatane Fresh Produce
- Asparagus - from Taneatua
- Plums - from our own orchard
- Lettuce - local hydroponically grown lettuce
- Avocados - local and spray free, a great combination
- Potatoes - we grow these ourselves. They will be ready around Christmastime and available through to the end of January!
- Sweetcorn - New Zealanders love their sweetcorn! We grow ours right here next to the strawberries. It is ready in January and we pick daily so you can have the freshest, tastiest sweetcorn possible. Try our sweetcorn drizzled with butter... it's fantastic!